NEED HELP LAUNCHING YOUR PROJECT?
We can help you implement LRS in your solution and you can start paging, messaging and tracking with LRS equipment. Need a developer kit? Free evaluation kits are available.
LRS Labs is a resource to help you implement solutions to your exacting standards. When integrating LRS services into your own or third party business systems, LRS’ professional development team can help design, consult, reconfigure, and customize solutions to meet your needs.
Services may include:
- Design – Recommendations for how systems should work to best run your business
- Customer Development – Assistance in designing and building custom features or deployments of LRS tools and services to meet your needs
- API Integrations – Consultation and development to connect and coordinate disparate systems
- Data – Extracting and collecting data into third party or company data repositories
Whether your looking to connect LRS tracking or messaging solutions with your operational management systems like point-of-sale, kitchen-display, or marketing applications; or build an ecosystem of services that enhance one-another when coordinated and connected; our customer experience expertise, engineering professionals, and years of industry experience ensure you get a quality solution in a timely manner.
LRS believes in an open architecture, where LRS tools and services may be easily integrated and customized to meet business needs. And LRS’ APIs provide the backbone to that connection.
- API Documentation – For the DIY developer, LRS publishes all tracking, paging, and cloud-accessible reporting API documentation online.
- Sample Web Client – To assist developers with their efforts, LRS has sample web clients to draw inspiration from.
- Support – Support Engineers can assist with questions as your development team connects our systems via LRS APIs.
- Professional Services – When you need additional engineering resources, LRS Labs can be employed to design and implement your integration projects.
LRS’ support agents stand ready to assist you with questions 7-days a week. Available online and on-phone, support representatives can help with LRS tools, system, or application questions or issues.
Common questions, best practices, how-to videos, and product manuals are available online. Additionally, remote or on-site training may also be procured.