Motorola CLP Series Radio
Clear, light, and simple.
Motorola’s Two-way CLP radio offers any organization or business a simple, affordable and effective way to communicate between staff without disrupting work flow. Great for locations up to 125,000 sq ft and 10 floors of concrete and steel, the CLP is cost effective, compact and reliable. It’s convenient for fast-paced environments when real-time voice communication is essential.
- Voice driven menu
- Smart Status Glow shows information at a glance
- Single and multi-channel models available
- Optional Bluetooth Technology (CLP 1060)
- Program radio from PC or use pre-programmed list of channels
- Scan radio activity
- Hear clearly in noisy environments
- Antimicrobial protection
- Integrated Voice Solutions Capable
- Embedded antenna
- Repeater capable
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
LRS experts are ready to help you evaluate your guest experience and make recommendations.
Give staff the tools they need to communicate effortlessly and synchronize daily activities. The CLP is simple and easy-to-use. Simplify daily tasks with instant communication.
INCREASE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Improve response times and tend to customer needs quickly with direct, immediate communication between staff and team members.
Lighter and smaller than other Motorola options, the CLS radio can be easily tucked into a pocket or belt clip when addressing guests, making it perfect for retail, restaurants, and hospitality businesses.
Use company resources more efficiently and productively. Help staff become more efficient and productive with their time.
MOTOROLA CLP RADIO SPECS:
- Design Unique palm-sized radio that is 40% smaller and 50% lighter than similar products. It measures 3.5″ H x 2.0″ W x 0.75″ D and weighs only 2.38 ounces with a standard battery.
USE STUDY: MOTOROLA CLP RADIOS FOR HOSPITALITY
USE STUDY: MOTOROLA CLP RADIOS FOR RESTAURANTS
- Tech Specs
– 1 watt
– Up to 6 channels (CLP 1010, 1040, 1060)
– Ultra Compact: 3.5″ H x 2.0″ W x 0.75″ D
– Ultra Lightweight: 2.38 oz.(with standard battery)
– Range of up to 125,000 sq. ft. and 10 floors (range varies)
– 56 selectable frequencies available
– 121 interference eliminator codes
– Lithium Ion battery – 14 hours
– VOX – Voice Activation
– Audio accessory jack
– Transmitter light
– Low-battery alert
– Cloning capability
– Microphone Required
– Channel Scanning – 4, 6 Channel
– One-Year Warranty
PRODUCT COMPARISON CHART
- Customer Support LRS provides a well-documented online help center complete with articles, manuals, and videos. LRS also offers live support seven days a week. Expert support reps remain ready to assist you with product questions and concerns.
VISIT LRS’ HELP CENTER
- Warranty Motorola radios and accessories come with a standard one year warranty.
POLICIES & WARRANTY
– General Manager
“Having instant communication benefits us tremendously in a way that I didn’t imagine until I saw it in action.”
Increase Workplace Efficiency
– Karen Vellis, Owner/Partner
“We are a small business and therefore cautious when approaching new technologies... But I knew instantly the RDX radios were going to save us money because of the functionality, the durability, and the increased
productivity. This was an obvious choice for us.”
This fitness center provides members with a Kids’ Club so parents can leave their little ones in good hands during workouts. However some parents get anxious being separated from their children if they can’t be reached instantly….
Like everything else in our world, the nation’s education system – from K-12 to higher ed. – is slowly but surely investing in technology that improves both students’ performance and the overall student experience.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP For More Info or Pricing, Call: 1-800-437-4996
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M logo are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2016 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.