Motorola CLS Series Radio
Motorola’s Two-way CLS radio offers any organization or business a simple, affordable and effective way to communicate between staff without disrupting work flow. Great for locations up to 200,000 sq ft and 15 floors of concrete and steel, the CLS is cost effective, compact and reliable. It’s convenient for fast-paced environments when real-time voice communication is essential.
- Tough polycarbonate housing
- Antimicrobial properties
- 3 audible call tones
- Vibrate alert function
- Advanced Voice Activation (separate accessory required)
- Four channels allow you to communicate with separate workgroups (CLS 1410)
- Cloning feature to copy the settings (with optional multi-unit charger accessory)
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
LRS experts are ready to help you evaluate your guest experience and make recommendations.
EASY ONE-TOUCH COMMUNICATION
Give staff the tools they need to communicate effortlessly and synchronize daily activities. The CLS is simple and easy-to-use. With a push of a button, communicate with individual employees or a group.
FASTER RESPONSE TIMES
Improve response times and tend to guest needs quickly with direct, immediate communication between staff and team members. Perfect for service desks where tasks need to be addressed quickly such as bell stands, airport check-in, retail, grocery, and restaurant operations.
Use company resources more efficiently and productively. Help staff become more efficient and productive with their time.
MOTOROLA CLS RADIO SPECS:
- Design This line of pagers feature a tough, polycarbonate housing with antimicrobial protection. Its lightweight design measures just over 4 inches tall and 2 inches wide and weighs in at just under 5 ounces.
BRIEF: MOTOROLA CLS RADIO SERIES OVERVIEW
INDUSTRY SOLUTION: MOTOROLA TWO-WAY RADIOS & GROCERY STORES
- Tech Specs
– 1 watt of power
– Up to 4 channels (1 channel for Model 1110)
– 56 selectable frequencies available
– 121 interference eliminator codes
– Compact Size:4.1″ H x 2.0″ W x 1.1″ D
– Lightweight: 4.6 oz. (with standard battery)
– Range of up to 200,000 sq. ft. and 15 floors (range varies)
– Lithium Ion battery
– Audio accessory jack
– Transmitter light
– Low-battery alert
– Cloning capability
PRODUCT COMPARISON CHART
- Customer Support LRS provides a well-documented online help center complete with articles, manuals, and videos. LRS also offers live support seven days a week. Expert support reps remain ready to assist you with product questions and concerns.
VISIT LRS’ HELP CENTER
- Warranty Motorola radios and accessories come with a standard one year warranty.
POLICIES & WARRANTY
– General Manager
“Having instant communication benefits us tremendously in a way that I didn’t imagine until I saw it in action.”
Increase Workplace Efficiency
– Karen Vellis, Owner/Partner
“We are a small business and therefore cautious when approaching new technologies... But I knew instantly the RDX radios were going to save us money because of the functionality, the durability, and the increased
productivity. This was an obvious choice for us.”
This fitness center provides members with a Kids’ Club so parents can leave their little ones in good hands during workouts. However some parents get anxious being separated from their children if they can’t be reached instantly….
Like everything else in our world, the nation’s education system – from K-12 to higher ed. – is slowly but surely investing in technology that improves both students’ performance and the overall student experience.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP For More Info or Pricing, Call: 1-800-437-4996
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M logo are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2016 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.