Motorola DLR Series Radio
Never be out of reach.
Motorola’s Two-way DLR radio offers any organization or business an easy way to communicate between staff without disrupting work flow. Great for small or large locations up to 300,000 sq ft or 20 floors of concrete and steel. The DLR is cost effective, reliable, compact and easy to use. It’s convenient for fast-paced environments when real-time voice communication is essential.
- Flexible unique call options
- License-free digital technology
- Private reply feature
- Direct Call feature
- Page All Available and Call All Available features
- Instant Mute feature
- Designates a “home” channel
- Advanced Configuration Menu
- Personalize your channel voice prompts
- Tough, polycarbonate housing has antimicrobial properties
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
LRS experts are ready to help you evaluate your guest experience and make recommendations.
COMPACT AND POWERFUL
The lightweight DLR radio with expansive range enables staff to communicate effortlessly and synchronize daily activities. The DLR is compact, convenient to carry and user friendly. Increase staff productivity with faster communication between staff.
Deliver excellent customer service with better team coordination and instant communication and direction. Keep your communications discreet without disrupting the customer experience.
IMPROVE STAFF RESPONSIVENESS
The DLR provides reliable, clear communication, and user friendly voice prompts. It’s sleek design and easy interface helps your staff stay informed and improves operations.
Being the newest compact radio on the market, the DLR offers the best in Motorola’s capabilities and conveniences. There’s no need to file regulatory paperwork or file licensing applications, thereby reducing costs on frequency and licensing fees.
MOTOROLA DLR RADIO SPECS:
- Design This line of pagers feature a water-resistant polycarbonate housing with antimicrobial protection. Its lightweight design measures just over 4 inches tall and 1.5 inches wide and weighs in at less than 5 ounces.
USE STUDY: MOTOROLA DLR RADIOS FOR RETAIL
USE STUDY: MOTOROLA DLR RADIOS FOR HOSPITALITY
INDUSTRY SOLUTION: MOTOROLA TWO-WAY RADIOS & GROCERY STORES
- Tech Specs
– 1 watt of power
– Up to 6 channels (DLR1020: 2 Channels / DLR1060: 6 Channels)
– Compact Size 4.2” x 1.7” x 0.9”
– Lightweight: 4.2 oz
– Range of up to 300,000 sq. ft. and 20 floors (range varies)
– Average battery life: 14 hours
– Water resistant
PRODUCT COMPARISON CHART
- Customer Support LRS provides a well-documented online help center complete with articles, manuals, and videos. LRS also offers live support seven days a week. Expert support reps remain ready to assist you with product questions and concerns.
VISIT LRS’ HELP CENTER
- Warranty Motorola radios and accessories come with a standard one year warranty.
POLICIES & WARRANTY
– General Manager
“Having instant communication benefits us tremendously in a way that I didn’t imagine until I saw it in action.”
Increase Workplace Efficiency
– Karen Vellis, Owner/Partner
“We are a small business and therefore cautious when approaching new technologies... But I knew instantly the RDX radios were going to save us money because of the functionality, the durability, and the increased
productivity. This was an obvious choice for us.”
This fitness center provides members with a Kids’ Club so parents can leave their little ones in good hands during workouts. However some parents get anxious being separated from their children if they can’t be reached instantly….
Like everything else in our world, the nation’s education system – from K-12 to higher ed. – is slowly but surely investing in technology that improves both students’ performance and the overall student experience.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP For More Info or Pricing, Call: 1-800-437-4996
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M logo are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2016 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.