Motorola RDU Series Radio
Run your business better.
Motorola’s Two-way RDU radio offers any organization or business an effective way to communicate between staff in any environment. Great for locations up to 350,000 sq ft and 30 floors of concrete and steel, the RDU is provides crisp clear audio and can withstand harsh conditions. It’s convenient for fast-paced environments when real-time voice communication is essential.
- Allows for hands free use
- 10 channel or 16 channel with LED display
- Exceptional audio quality in loud conditions
- Wind-noise reduction
- Durable and water resistant
- Switches automatically between repeaters
- Easy to program
- Easy cloning
- Advanced voice activation
- Channel announcement
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
LRS experts are ready to help you evaluate your guest experience and make recommendations.
Give staff the tools they need to communicate effortlessly and synchronize daily activities. The RDU is provides clear, crisp audio in the loudest environments. Simplify daily tasks with instant communication.
IMPROVE JOB PERFORMANCE
Keep staff connected at all times. Improve response times and tend to tasks needs quickly with direct communication.
DURABLE, PORTABLE, RELIABLE
Tested to withstand tough conditions and harsh environment. Covers up to 350,00 sq ft range with exceptional durability. Perfect for larger sites with loud, harsh environments requiring high-use like construction, manufacturing, or shipping and distribution centers.
MOTOROLA RDU RADIO SPECS:
- Design This line of pagers feature a heavy-duty, metal die-cast chassis, and measures 4.5 inches tall and 2.2 inches wide. It weighs just 8.5 ounces.
CASE STUDY: OMEGA WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION AND MOTOROLA RDX SERIES™ RADIOS
INDUSTRY SOLUTION: MOTOROLA TWO-WAY RADIOS & GROCERY STORES
- Tech Specs
– Up to 5 watts of power (depends on model)
– Up to 16 channels operation (depends on model)
– Operates on 89 UHF frequencies and features 219 codes
– Compact Size: 4.5″ H x 2.2″ W x 1.6″
– Weight: 8.5 oz. (with standard battery)
– Range of up to 350,000 sq. ft. and 30 floors (range varies)
– Lithium Ion battery
– Up to 18.5 hours of battery life (High Capacity 2400 mAH Li-Ion Battery)
PRODUCT COMPARISON CHART
- Customer Support LRS provides a well-documented online help center complete with articles, manuals, and videos. LRS also offers live support seven days a week. Expert support reps remain ready to assist you with product questions and concerns.
VISIT LRS’ HELP CENTER
- Warranty Motorola radios and accessories come with a standard one year warranty.
POLICIES & WARRANTY
– General Manager
“Having instant communication benefits us tremendously in a way that I didn’t imagine until I saw it in action.”
Increase Workplace Efficiency
– Karen Vellis, Owner/Partner
“We are a small business and therefore cautious when approaching new technologies... But I knew instantly the RDX radios were going to save us money because of the functionality, the durability, and the increased
productivity. This was an obvious choice for us.”
This fitness center provides members with a Kids’ Club so parents can leave their little ones in good hands during workouts. However some parents get anxious being separated from their children if they can’t be reached instantly….
Like everything else in our world, the nation’s education system – from K-12 to higher ed. – is slowly but surely investing in technology that improves both students’ performance and the overall student experience.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP For More Info or Pricing, Call: 1-800-437-4996
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M logo are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2016 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.