Motorola RM Series Radio
Motorola’s Two-way RM radio offers any organization or business a simple, affordable and effective way to communicate between staff in any environment. Great for locations up to 250,000 sq ft and 20 floors of concrete and steel, the RM is cost effective, easy to use and can withstand harsh conditions. It’s convenient for fast-paced environments when real-time voice communication is essential.
- Powerful speaker for noisy conditions
- Durable and water resistant
- Antimicrobial protection
- Convenient charging
- Easy to program
- Voice prompts
- Easy cloning
- NOAA weather alerts on some models
- Lithium Ion battery
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
LRS experts are ready to help you evaluate your guest experience and make recommendations.
Give staff the tools they need to communicate effortlessly and synchronize daily activities. The RM is provides clear, crisp audio in the loudest environments. Simplify daily tasks with instant communication.
IMPROVE JOB PERFORMANCE
Keep staff connected at all times. Improve response times and tend to tasks needs quickly with direct communication.
DURABLE, PORTABLE & RELIABLE
Tested to withstand tough conditions and harsh environment. Covers up to 250,00 sq ft range with exceptional durability. Perfect for smaller sites with loud, harsh environments requiring high-use like construction, manufacturing, or shipping and distribution centers.
MOTOROLA RM RADIO SPECS:
- Design This line of pagers feature a water-resistant polycarbonate housing with antimicrobial protection. Its lightweight design measures 4.5 inches tall and 2.2 inches wide and depending on the model and battery, weighs in at 9 ounces or less.
- Tech Specs
– 2 watts of power
– 2 to 8 channels (depends on model)
– Compact Size 4.5″ H x 2.2″ W x 1.6″ D (with standard battery)
– Lightweight: 8.6 – 9 oz. (depends on model)
– Range of up to 250,000 sq. ft. and 20 floors (range varies)
– Up to 15 hours with battery save on or up to 12 hours without battery save
– Water-resistant, antimicrobial finish
PRODUCT COMPARISON CHART
- Customer Support LRS provides a well-documented online help center complete with articles, manuals, and videos. LRS also offers live support seven days a week. Expert support reps remain ready to assist you with product questions and concerns.
VISIT LRS’ HELP CENTER
- Warranty Motorola radios and accessories come with a standard one year warranty.
POLICIES & WARRANTY
– General Manager
“Having instant communication benefits us tremendously in a way that I didn’t imagine until I saw it in action.”
Increase Workplace Efficiency
– Karen Vellis, Owner/Partner
“We are a small business and therefore cautious when approaching new technologies... But I knew instantly the RDX radios were going to save us money because of the functionality, the durability, and the increased
productivity. This was an obvious choice for us.”
This fitness center provides members with a Kids’ Club so parents can leave their little ones in good hands during workouts. However some parents get anxious being separated from their children if they can’t be reached instantly….
Like everything else in our world, the nation’s education system – from K-12 to higher ed. – is slowly but surely investing in technology that improves both students’ performance and the overall student experience.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP For More Info or Pricing, Call: 1-800-437-4996
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M logo are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2016 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.